In response to your feedback of the last version Changeling Sequencer is now playing a lot nicer with other apps. This includes MIDI clock sync.
In addition, version 1.2 contains two new big features: Trigger mode and Tracks mode.
- assign/unassign sequences to one of the 16 pads with a longpress gesture
- trigger a sequence instantly by tapping an assigned pad
- add a sequence to the queue by swiping upwards on the pad
- remove a sequence from the queue by swiping to the left on the queue
- toggle the queue loop
- switch instantly between tracks, by tapping the track number
- mute and or solo tracks, toggle multiple tracks with one swipe!
- change the assignment of midi channels by tapping on the selected track number
- split chords of one track across different midi channels,
- by assigning a root midi channel that is different from the main channel.
- activity indicators for each track
To complement these two new features a ‘clone’ button was added to the sequence browser, so you can make variations of entire sequences fast and easy.